Team: Penn Trafford
Zach has trained with Outer Limits since his junior year. Zach’s main focus has been to improve his overall athleticism with a focus on explosiveness. Since finishing an accomplished stellar basketball career at Penn Trafford, Zach is focused on his preparation to play point guard at Army West Point. He continues to train at Outer Limits for explosion/quickness with a push to add muscle mass.
- Position: Point Guard
- College: Army West Point (2024)
- Invitee to Division 1 NCAA Basketball Academy (University of Connecticut, July 26-28, 2019)
- All-WPIAL Class 6A
- All-Section Class 6A, Section 3
- 24 ppg - Leading Scorer Class 6A, 2019-20
- High School Academic All-American nominee, 2019-20
- Western Pennsylvania Positive Athlete Nominee, 2019-20
The Difference Maker..
"Outer Limits, the dedicated staff and their detailed training methods have been the difference maker for Zach. Ever since he started training with Bill and his staff, Zach's overall play, whether it be guarding the ball or attacking the basket, has skyrocketed. His improved athleticism has been the determining factor. Additionally, his recruiting picked up and resulted in him realizing a dream to play Division 1 basketball at Army West Point. Without the improved athleticism, I'm not so sure it happens. The Outer Limits training program and the dedicated staff pushed him over the top"
-Jim Rocco (Penn-Trafford High School Head Boys Basketball Coach)