Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
Ziggy is training with Outer Limits Sports to make improvements in muscle mass, strength, speed, agility, quickness, and explosive power in preparation for the upcoming NFL season. Updates to come.
- Year: 2009 - present
- First Round Draft Pick
- College: University of Missouri
- Position: Defensive End
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 305 lb
- Steelers Hood goes to extremes to add muscle — Pgh Tribune Review
- SteelersDepot – The Ziggy Hood Transformation
- Terrible Podcast: Talking Ziggy Hood Off-season Training With His Trainer Bill Nichol Episode
- Steelers DE Ziggy Hood Working to Improve Multi-Directional Movement this Off-Season
- Pgh Trib: Steelers Hood finding his groove
- ESPN: Hood says he added 20 pounds of muscle
- Congrats to Ziggy Hood on signing 4-year $16 mil contract with Jax Jaguars!