Team: Mars Area
Josh is training with Outer Limits Sports to make improvements in muscle mass, strength, speed, agility, and power in preparation for the upcoming football season.
- Year: Junior
- Position: Running Back
- Weight: 225 lb
- Mars rallies to capture win against Franklin Regional, 21-17
- Schultheis 2 TDS lift Planets
- Athletes Of The Week: Week 1
- HS FOOTBALL: Indiana suffers another lopsided loss
- Mars looks special in rout of Highlands
- Joshua Schultheis of Mars wins Eat n Park Player of the Week contest
- Mars beats Hampton for Greater Allegheny title
- Mars’ sophomore Schultheis rambles for 251 yards and 4 TDs in playoff win
- Mars football runs past Elizabeth Forward in 1st round
"When our son Joshua began training at Outer Limits Sports, a customized program was designed to increase speed, strength, agility, and build muscle mass. Bill and his experienced and professional staff at Outer Limits took time to address our questions and continue to keep us updated on Joshua’s progress. His results have been truly unbelievable. We are very pleased with Outer Limits and recommend it to anyone serious about reaching their full athletic potential."
-Andy and Julie Schultheis