Team: University of Pittsburgh (Mars H.S.)
Ellie is training with Outer Limits to make improvements in strength, speed, agility, and explosiveness in preparation for the upcoming soccer season.
- POSITION: Midfield
- COMMITMENT: University of Pittsburgh
- Regional All-American Selection, 2019
- PIAA All-State Selection, 2019
- Moe Rosensteel Most Outstanding WPIAL Player, 2019
- Butler Eagle Girls Soccer Player of the Year, Finalist 2018, 2019
- Top Drawer HS All-American Watch List, 2018
- Three-time ALL-SECTION 2017, 2018, 2019
- Three-time ALL-WPIAL, 2017, 2018, 2019
- BEST XI - USYS National Championships 2018
- Two Sport State Champion. Soccer, 2019. Basketball, 2018
Stronger. Faster. All-around better athlete.
Outer Limits has made me an all-around better athlete. I have gotten stronger, faster and improved in every aspect of soccer. I also believe that the work I have put in has helped prevent possible injuries as well. The training is set for the athlete’s personal needs and goals and is instructed by quality trainers. Outer Limits creates a fun and enjoyable environment that makes it easy to work hard.